Organization Mission: The mission of Momentum for Mental Health is to help individuals achieve mental and emotional health, discover and reach their potential, and fully participate in life. Implicit in Momentum’s mission is the need to reduce stigma and to advocate on behalf of individuals with mental illness.
Mental Health Services: Momentum for Mental Health provides comprehensive programs and services for adults, older adults and transitional age youth (ages 14-24), who have a severe mental illness, including:
- Outpatient Services focuses on case management, medication support and coordination of care.
- Full Service Partnership Programs are based on a recovery-oriented social rehabilitation model. Highly interactive, intensive assistance is provided for small caseloads of clients with multiple barriers.
- Day Rehabilitation Services focus on skill development, peer support, socialization and life management.
- Residential Treatment is an alternative to institutional settings and focuses on group and individual treatment, medication support and integrates a day rehabilitation program.
- R.E.A.C.H. (Raising Early Awareness and Creating Hope) is a prevention and early intervention program that aims to prevent full onset of psychosis in young people 11 – 25 years old through early education and awareness.
Other System of Care or Related Services:
- Employment Services assists individuals in identifying interests and abilities, learning job search and interview skills and helps with job placement along with post-employment support.
- Supported Housing offers in-home support for individuals living independently in the community.
- Unhoused Outreach focuses on providing resources through street outreach and networking among shelters, meal sites, social services entities, law enforcement agencies and the business community.
- La Selva Group offers residential treatment and day programs for people not eligible for publicly funded services.
Language Capacity: Our staff represents over 50 languages and dialects.
Departments Contracted With: Santa Clara County Department of Mental Health. Contracted with most insurance company provider networks.
For more Information, please visit the agency’s website www.momentumformentalhealth.org